Plugged this in a hp mp4 4200eu thin client…guess what it works…
150Mbps WiFi Dongle Realtek RTL8188EU
Here is a link to another one that works well. www.startech.com/Networking-IO/Wireless/usb-dual-band-wifi-adapter~USB433ACD1X1
Maybe you can post your experience also in #community-hcl , where we collect such experience as yours. :hugging_face: I have been dependent on Community HCL a number of times, unfortunately it is not that extensive yet, but I think we are on the right track. 💪
Yeah, make sure to add to the community hcl website.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘150Mbps WiFi Dongle Realtek RTL8188EU works on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?