Guys! We have 2FA solution. When we logon we get presented with a new box where we are supposed to type the 2FA code. This box does not appear on the IGEL LX clients. On other devices it does appear. included Ubuntu, iOS and Android. Anyone know about this?
Hi Jose! You’re connecting to a Citrix or vmware environment?
@member i assume that you are using Citrix Receiver connetion. Goto HDX ICA Global->Storefront Login->Authentication Type, and select Citrix authentication mechanism, smart card disabled and try again. You should no get you 2FA working.
@member That worked! Thank you. Isn’t it possible to create 2 different connections? We have external and internal connection. It doesn’t seem to let me have to storefront connections?
If i add both stores it tried to connect both at one time. And it doesn’t seem to utilize beacon functionality?
Nope, it doesnt use the beacon. In that roaming scenario, you would in this case create a script that checks if the device is internal or external and modifies the storefront connection based on the results.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘2FA box for entering code is not being presetned on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?