AD authentication via ICG?
In the local Network it is possible to use AD authentication for the users. is it also possible to use this via ICG for the home users? before being authenticated the user has no option to establish his VPN connection. Thanks.
Yes, if you use SWP (Shared Workspace):
Thanks. In this case the ICG and UMS passtrough the user credentials to authenticate the user? or are there any cached credentials? my question regards the situation of a changed password in the AD.
The Password is exchanged through the ICG=>UMS=>ADC, a password change will work there.
I didn’t realize using AD authentication through ICG was possible. I assume based on the response, it is only when using SWP?
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?