AD authentication via ICG?
In the local Network it is possible to use AD authentication for the users. is it also possible to use this via ICG for the home users? before being authenticated the user has no option to establish his VPN connection. Thanks.
Yes, if you use SWP (Shared Workspace):
Thanks. In this case the ICG and UMS passtrough the user credentials to authenticate the user? or are there any cached credentials? my question regards the situation of a changed password in the AD.
The Password is exchanged through the ICG=>UMS=>ADC, a password change will work there.
I didn’t realize using AD authentication through ICG was possible. I assume based on the response, it is only when using SWP?
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?