Have issue where a fellow Admin has the Administrator account option greyed out. This admin is a domain admin. I am also a domain admin and this option is not greyed out. We are able to right click on the root for access control. Looking for ideas?
Is access being granted for both users the same way? Both IGEL admin accounts vs both getting access from group membership? There is an option within that Administrator Accounts sections to grant access to the group or account to the section itself.
Edit in the Administrator Accounts
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Admins with has Administrator account options greyed out in IGEL UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS