Have issue where a fellow Admin has the Administrator account option greyed out. This admin is a domain admin. I am also a domain admin and this option is not greyed out. We are able to right click on the root for access control. Looking for ideas?
Is access being granted for both users the same way? Both IGEL admin accounts vs both getting access from group membership? There is an option within that Administrator Accounts sections to grant access to the group or account to the section itself.
Edit in the Administrator Accounts
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Admins with has Administrator account options greyed out in IGEL UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?