Heja folks! After a reboot the credentials for our RDP/RD Web Access session are emptied. Is there a way to preserve at least the last used username and the domain name? (IGEL OS 11, latest. Latest UMS.)
Hey Daniel! Are you using a Browser Session, RDP or Remote Desktop Web Access Session?
It is a “Remote Desktop Web Access” Session.
“Remember last user name” in Security / Logon / Active Directory/Kerberos isn’t working?
Yessir this works! Didn’t see the connection between these two settings. Î thought that was for AD-Auth on the IGEL OS itself.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After a reboot the credentials for our RDP/RD Web Access session are emptied on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS