Hello, I’m experiencing an issue on UMS console where after downloading 11.03.500 IGEL OS 11 Firmware update, it got stuck on “Extract the firmware update file”
Hello Will, if it stays in that state even after hitting the F5 Key, I would delete that Fimrware element, empty the Recycle bin and restart the download. We had some issues on Download Servers this afternoon…
Also, make sure you have enough storage on your UMS server or file repository 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After downloading IGEL OS update on UMS receive error “Extract the firmware update file”’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?