Hello, I’m experiencing an issue on UMS console where after downloading 11.03.500 IGEL OS 11 Firmware update, it got stuck on “Extract the firmware update file”
Hello Will, if it stays in that state even after hitting the F5 Key, I would delete that Fimrware element, empty the Recycle bin and restart the download. We had some issues on Download Servers this afternoon…
Also, make sure you have enough storage on your UMS server or file repository 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After downloading IGEL OS update on UMS receive error “Extract the firmware update file”’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS