I had a failed download of 11.02.150 in UMS, so I tried to download it again and got this error
“The download of firmware IGEL OS 11-11.02.150 has already been started and will therefore be ignored”
When I clicked on “OK” I got this message:
But I still could not Download 11.02.150 – I just kept getting these errors no matter how many times I cleared.
So I contacted Support and they had me do these 6 things: Please cancel all downloads and try the following,
On UMS – Click the Refresh icon.
Under ‘Universal Firmware Update’ > Delete any of the temp firmware files created.
Check the Recycle Bin to ensure it is clean. Refresh a couple of times to check.
Close the UMS Console.
On the UMS Server, go to Services > Stop and Start the ‘IGEL RMGUIServer’ service
Open UMS. Try the download again.
Have a look in your ums_filetransfer folder and see if theres anything in there, maybe remove the one having the issue.
I personally find it better to download the firmware directly from the IGEL website and import it into UMS
When I tried #6 I could no longer see 11.02.150 at all, it was completely gone from the download menu
Thanks, I will try ums_filetransfer folder
Download the firmware from www.myigel.biz/index.php?dir=IGEL_OS_11/OSC/
Got it fixed. Finding the previous failed download file and deleting it let me see 11.02.150 again and it is downloading now. Thank you
Excellent, glad it working fine.
Glad it worked out!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After failed IGEL OS firmware update I receive “The download of firmware has already been started and will therefore be ignored”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”