hi Guys, I just got back a device from repair and the mainboard was changed. Now I was register it in UMS and it shows up, gets the configuration and background image and it is also in a ALD Pack with that new MAC address but the IGEL shows the timer for “UMS License Deployment” and does not get the license.
Is there something i can do? (Its not FW related, there is non)
Hi Till, same install but different Mainboard? Did the MAC changed?
What if you issue get_unit_id -i -f
to reste the unit id in a local terminal?
That command did it.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After IGEL hardware repair shows the timer for “UMS License Deployment” and does not pull a license’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”