hi Guys, I just got back a device from repair and the mainboard was changed. Now I was register it in UMS and it shows up, gets the configuration and background image and it is also in a ALD Pack with that new MAC address but the IGEL shows the timer for “UMS License Deployment” and does not get the license.
Is there something i can do? (Its not FW related, there is non)
Hi Till, same install but different Mainboard? Did the MAC changed?
What if you issue get_unit_id -i -f
to reste the unit id in a local terminal?
That command did it.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After IGEL hardware repair shows the timer for “UMS License Deployment” and does not pull a license’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”