After OS upgrade from LX 10.05.700 to LX 11.03.530 – device UD3-LX 51 user have black squares in Citrix… help please 🙂
Can you send a Screenshot? Is there Hardware Acceleration / vGPUs involved?
Could you disable that one and retest?
Do you use vGPUs like Nvidia ones on the Backend?
Where can I check?
The people who administrate your Citrix env. should be able to answer that question easily. Did the profile removal sent before worked?
for vGPU – is microsoft display (from Server)
Then let the accelerated Codec off
thx, i will try
FYI after Codec is off, black square are gone… for now 🙂
@member what is exact the functionality and what are the advantages and disadvantages and how it affect on the citrix server (now I testing 6 Igles, but I will use about 900 igels…)
so far we have used the Codec to unload server. If we turn off codec now, how will affect the server performance?
That‘s why I asked about your Citrix policies. Is your Backend using h264 hardware encoding?
How can remotely check Memory assigned to Graphic? GPU
What do you mean? In Bios?
No, that I recall. There is a field in your Hardwareinformation in UMS but it states dynamic.
can you send me a PS ?
print screen from UMS
hmm, ok thanks, but it doesn’t help me much because my company have IGELs all over the world
You may open a ticket at our support then, there might be a way to gather this infos through another way.
after all: TC set up 256MB GPU – black squares appears when in citrix run published app (like SAP)
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After IGEL OS upgrade from LX 10.05.700 to LX 11.03.530 – device UD3-LX 51 user have black squares in Citrix?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS