After UMS Update to 6.06.100 – Firmware Update Setting “Host” ist greyed out:
Hi Sascha, yes, it is on purpose… even if it is not clear! You can change the protocol, and then you can edit. Please be aware that changing the protocol, it will also delete the uploaded files…
What is the workaround if I need to change the hostname to ip?
Hi, just change it to https, then IP can be entered too!
I understood the change to https:-)
Is “tricky” so that after the entry of the hostname is changed that the firmware will not be deleted
Have previously unnamed the firmware in .old, edited the hostname and then unnamed the firmware back again (.old removed)
thx for the support
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After IGEL UMS Update 6.06.100 the Firmware Update Setting “Host” is greyed out’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”