After UMS Update to 6.06.100 – Firmware Update Setting “Host” ist greyed out:
Hi Sascha, yes, it is on purpose… even if it is not clear! You can change the protocol, and then you can edit. Please be aware that changing the protocol, it will also delete the uploaded files…
What is the workaround if I need to change the hostname to ip?
Hi, just change it to https, then IP can be entered too!
I understood the change to https:-)
Is “tricky” so that after the entry of the hostname is changed that the firmware will not be deleted
Have previously unnamed the firmware in .old, edited the hostname and then unnamed the firmware back again (.old removed)
thx for the support
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After IGEL UMS Update 6.06.100 the Firmware Update Setting “Host” is greyed out’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS