So, we just upgraded our UMS to the latest version, and I could access the webapp without issue. For about five minutes. Then both the “rich” client and the webapp stopped working. Running on Ubuntu 16.04. Any thought as to what could have happened?
Can you check if the UMS Service is still running? How many Ram did you assigned to the server? Console/DB both on the server?
Yeah, it is an all in one install. Initially it only had 1GB of RAM. Bumped it up to 2, same issue. Gonna try 4 now!
From ‘top’ I see igemums+ kicking off every minute or so, which I assume is the server starting.
How do I check from the CLI if the service is running?
Uuuuuh….. Please upgrade to 8gb please, that would fit a way better… 😀
I know! I am being cheap!
Just waiting for it to shut down.
Guess I should have RTFM before I started
@member 8GB did the trick. It’s up and running. Thank you for the help
I am guessing the service crashed after I was lucky enough to even get it to launch once.
Btw. for the posterity:
systemctl restart igelRMserver
to restart the UMS Server on Linux
systemctl status igelRMserver
to check the UMS Server status on Linux
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After IGEL UMS upgrade the UMS admin and WebAdmin stopped working? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”