Someone has issues as well with using the WVD client on an Igel thinclient? We are experiencing some issues… Currently on 11.05.100.
Issue we have with the WVD client: When signing in, you’ll see the MS page were your credentials are placed (that’s normal) but after that, we end up with a white box. Reloading the app sometimes works, sometimes it won’t. It’s never the same terminal/user.
I guess you already tried 11.05.120 Firmware?
Are you accessing directly the resource or via Proxy?
Are Windows Devices also affected?
Tried the 11.05.120, same effect. Windows devices works perfect.
It’s a direct connect, no proxy in-between Azure and customer.
Anyone else know how to resolve this issue?
Tried this out in a VM; which worked fine. On the terminals itself, this issue is a pain in the *ss
I didn‘t see this issue tbh. but I would recommend to open a ticket though.
Alright, will do then
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After logging into WVD on IGEL OS 11.05.100 we get a white box’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?