Hi guys, I just migrated my UMS server and licenses, certificates, and devices all came over (using an embedded database). The only problem now is that I can’t get my ICG to connect. Any ideas?
Hi Claire, yes, it sounds like the issue(s) described in this threads:
Would be good to have you opening a ticket since it seems to get fixed by our devs…
Thanks for this! I missed it completely by only searching “migrate.” I’ll put in a ticket now.
No worry! Great! Would you mind to keep us in the loop if this is getting fixed in general?
Of course 🙂
So I got impatient and kept clicking things till it worked…
Copied the ICG binary from my computer to a folder on the new server. Pointed the ICG “Path to installer” to the file.
Removed the old server from the UMS.
Exported the new Main UMS Licensing ID and updated it in the License Portal which caused the error message to change from `Something went wrong` to `Gateway is NOT connected` with the same “No credentials found” error as the user in the other thread had experienced.
Removed ICG from database but didn’t uninstall it. Readded it to the database and then updated it with the credentials
Happily fully connected again without having to touch the certificates.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After migrating UMS, licenses, certificates, and devices all came over but now can’t get my ICG to connect’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS