Hello, I recently moved our UMS server to a new machine. I have installed the same license on the new UMS server as on the old one. In the license overview, both servers are now listed, whereby the old server holds the main license and the new server uses the license synchronously. How can I remove the old server from the overview and set the new server as the main license holder? The old server no longer exists. If I need the old UMS Administrator, I can restore the server from a backup. Thank you very much.
What do you see under UMS Administration > UMS Network > Server? Do you see both the servers and did we delete the old one from here?
Yes, I see both servers. I missed the server-folder because “UMS Network” wasn’t unfolded. If I delete the old server, will it change the holder of the main license? Thank you.
I tested it and it worked. After deleting the old server, the new server started to hold the main license and the old server disappeared. Thank you for the hint.
Happy to help!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After moving UMS to new server, both servers are shown in UMS and old server has license’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?