We had a few power outages and now an employee’s will only boot up to the IGEL WORKSPACE screen. We’ve power cycled a few times, but it still comes to this. The UMS revealed the PC was also offline. Usually, IGEL can at least load to the screen indicating connectivity status, but it won’t load past this IGEL WORKSPACE background.
See the following
Thank you!!! That worked
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After power outage IGEL OS won’t boot past the IGEL Workspace background? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”