I have a Horizon client profile that I am adding to a machine. I am noticing that even after the previous horizon client profile has been removed I am getting 2 login boxes. Is there a file I need to clear that the setup is leaving behind?
Typically we dont see artifacts, however make sure that: 1. You did not configure it locally. 2. You can try pushing UMS setting to Device with a command 3. Try moving the Device to a folder with no policies and then back.
Factory reset to be sure a Locally configured profile is gone is my first suggestion
Yeah factory reset has been my go to, to fix it. But the ums to device was not clearing it, not was moving the machine.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After previous VMware Horizon client profile has been removed I am getting 2 login boxes on IGEL OS, how to fix it? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?