After a reboot my machines always show the following message:
“The system got a new configurarion! Apply the changes now?”
Is there any log or setting that i can check in which profile is causing this?
I would barely prefer to uncheck this kind of messages by creating a profile:
System=>Remote Management=>Uncheck Show config confirmation on reboot (or similar, I cannot look after)
Then check maybe if a profile in your Directory structure is showing a blue i
to see if a profile wants to be set
Do you have some Jobs, Default directory on reboot or Admin Tasks which concerns this device?
As you will attend Disrupt, we will speak about Logging a bit!
just changed these. thanks for the pointer.
@member When you left click a client in the UMS, you can see on the right site of the UMS which profiles and files are assigned.
@member yes that’s known.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After reboot IGEL OS is showing “The system got a new configurarion! Apply the changes now?”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?