After testing IGEL OS11 on a Zero Client IZ2 HDX10, can i go back to IGEL OS 10?
No, there is no way back! If you want to test, I would suggest to use a UD Pocket based on v11
ok… so i have to buy a licence?
You mean for a UDP? You can order it directly as a bundle with a v11 license and maintenance. But that is only needed if you need to test both OS Versions
I have installed ios 11 directly on a IGEL Client, now i need a licence, ore to i understand something wrong?
Then goto www.igel.com/form-free-hardware/ enter your details and download a testlicence. If you need a persistent licence, yes, you would need to buy one at your corresponding reseller
THX Sebastien, i got a free licence to test a week ago, I just wonder why now i cant go back… So i will contact my reseller vor a licence.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After testing IGEL OS 11 on a Zero Client IZ2 HDX10, can i go back to IGEL OS 10?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”