After testing IGEL OS11 on a Zero Client IZ2 HDX10, can i go back to IGEL OS 10?
No, there is no way back! If you want to test, I would suggest to use a UD Pocket based on v11
ok… so i have to buy a licence?
You mean for a UDP? You can order it directly as a bundle with a v11 license and maintenance. But that is only needed if you need to test both OS Versions
I have installed ios 11 directly on a IGEL Client, now i need a licence, ore to i understand something wrong?
Then goto www.igel.com/form-free-hardware/ enter your details and download a testlicence. If you need a persistent licence, yes, you would need to buy one at your corresponding reseller
THX Sebastien, i got a free licence to test a week ago, I just wonder why now i cant go back… So i will contact my reseller vor a licence.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After testing IGEL OS 11 on a Zero Client IZ2 HDX10, can i go back to IGEL OS 10?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”