I just had to re-setup our UMS server because of an OS issue. (same hostname, ip etc.)
Then I could successfully restore the UMS backup from before the incident. Configuration seems OK but…
Now it says that ICG “Gateway is NOT connected”. When I klick on the connect button, the following error appears:
Could not connect to Secure Gateway. No credentials found in database for UMS Server with processId […]
What excactly does this error means? (What credentials?) Certificates (root, signed) and stuff are in place. Did I forget to restore something?
Had the same issue here with @member , let me check.
Thanks, but are you sure it’s the same issue? The error message is quite different.
I believe it‘s related to the restoring process which doesn‘t seem to cover everything, but I might be wrong of course… I would try to delete the connection and recreate it, if that doesn‘t work delete the keystore, make a snapshot of ICG, and recreate it.
If you have self signed certicatea you need do redo all this!
@member after removing ICG from UMS and readding it says: Could not connect to Secure Gateway. 401.
So, that’s the one you meant… 😉 I’ll try the other things you mentioned.
Now I have a new connection.
I had to remove the certificates (root/signed) from UMS and uninstall ICG (opt/IGEL/icg/uninstall.sh).
After that I could create new certificates and install ICG once again.
I will continue creating UMS-backups but won’t rely on them for disaster recoveries.🙈
Well, on ICG…. …. true😉
Daniel, perhaps good idea to open a support ticket, explain what you did so the collegues can forward this to the dev team for further implementation.
@member I didn’t make many notes/screenshots and I don’t intend to reproduce it. Plus I’ll be out of office for two weeks. So this time no ticket from me sorry.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After UMS resetup we receive ICG error “Gateway is NOT connected”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”