After updating my IGEL UD3LX devices to 10.05.500.01 my users are not able to shutdown the devices. They use the power-button on the IGEL, the device shuts down correctly and immediatly boots up again? Any issues on this? I have some OS11 UD2LX Devices and they can shutdown their IGELs without problems. (same location – so there is no WOL or sth. else configured) I checked my UMS there is no power / wake on setting configured.
What happens when issuing
shutdown -h now or user_shutdown
in a terminal? Something strange happening then?
When switching to CTRL ALT F10 some processes hanging?
Oh, and please consider Igel OS 10.06.130 for the update!
works without problems. So the problem maybe has sth. to do with my citrix appliance mode profile…?
Okay found it, on LAN Interface -> Wake on Lan EVERYTHING was enabled, so I think the TCs booted from any broadcast or sth. else. Only enabled “Wake on Lan Magic Packet” and shutdown works 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After updating IGE UD3 to 10.05.500.01 users are not able to shutdown the devices.’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”