I seem to have a problem with the device time not being correct after we install OS 11.02.150.01. This seems to only affect fresh installs and not devices that have been updated from 11.01.100.01 via UMS. Has anyone else ran into this? if i do a fresh install with 11.01.100.01 the device time is correct.
Did you setup a NTP Server for the time sync? Can you check if the Time set in Bios is read by the OS?
Yeah the NTP server is setup and it works fine for the older OS. Just not the new one. I even when in to UMS and Update the profile to be based off the new OS and that didnt help either. I will check time in Bios but i know the PC’s had the correct times when they ran Windows 10.
Strange, login as root in a local terminal, login as root, issue
ntpdate -u yourserver
does that work?
I updated to the newer OS 11.03.100.01 and that seems to resolve the issue.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After updating to IGEL OS 11.02.150 the device time is not correct’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”