Hi, I’ve updated from UMS 5.09.110 to latest UMS 6.x (SQL DB – not embedded) – after upgrade I am not able to login to the UMS “Wrong username or password” but I am 100% clear it’s correct – is it possible to reset the useracc or any other ideas why this error happened after upgrading?
Hi Julian, use the UMS Administrator (rmadmin.exe), go to Datasource, Check your username there. Use then, this User to login the UMS. If that doesn‘t work either, disable the DB in UMS Administrator, Re-enable it and check if your Password fits.
If not, you have to reset the User on DB side.
Oh, last one: LDAP/AD User or a local one?
Local SQL One, getting this If i reenable the DB in UMS Admin:
If I click Yes, Update:
Testing the DB Connection the User and PW is correct but getting this info:
Which UMS Version are you upgrading to exactly? Which SQL Server version? Is HA in place?
From 5.09.110 to 6.04.120 ; SQL Standalone 2012
You could check: c:Program filesIgelRemotemanagerinstall.log for some errors or the catalina.log maybe!
Thanks Sebastien, don’t know what exactly the problem was, restarting my sql services and upgrade of the ums sql db was successful – login to ums now works, again!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After upgrade I am not able to login to the IGEL UMS, error “Wrong username or password” ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?