Hi, I’ve updated from UMS 5.09.110 to latest UMS 6.x (SQL DB – not embedded) – after upgrade I am not able to login to the UMS “Wrong username or password” but I am 100% clear it’s correct – is it possible to reset the useracc or any other ideas why this error happened after upgrading?
Hi Julian, use the UMS Administrator (rmadmin.exe), go to Datasource, Check your username there. Use then, this User to login the UMS. If that doesn‘t work either, disable the DB in UMS Administrator, Re-enable it and check if your Password fits.
If not, you have to reset the User on DB side.
Oh, last one: LDAP/AD User or a local one?
Local SQL One, getting this If i reenable the DB in UMS Admin:
If I click Yes, Update:
Testing the DB Connection the User and PW is correct but getting this info:
Which UMS Version are you upgrading to exactly? Which SQL Server version? Is HA in place?
From 5.09.110 to 6.04.120 ; SQL Standalone 2012
You could check: c:Program filesIgelRemotemanagerinstall.log for some errors or the catalina.log maybe!
Thanks Sebastien, don’t know what exactly the problem was, restarting my sql services and upgrade of the ums sql db was successful – login to ums now works, again!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After upgrade I am not able to login to the IGEL UMS, error “Wrong username or password” ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS