Hi, i have done an upgrade from ums 6.0 to 6.4.120, everything seems to be installed ok. Also the upgrade of the db went ok, but after completion i try to logon to the ums but it stays on connecting. i can’t logon anymore. Someone know where i can find a log of this why this is staying on connecting
is the server having enough Memory (Task Manager)?
Are you opening the Console on the server or remotely?
Logs would be located here: You could check: IgelRemotemanagerinstall.log for some errors or the catalina.log maybe!
Did you restarted the service IgelRMGuiserver?
hi, im am opening it on the server and in the install.log i don’t see any errors. i have already restarted the whole server
And on catalina log? What is the Task manager saying?
Just removed your file (install.log) since they might be internal informations of your company.
there is an error about diskspace but now i have 6gb free
Where is the DB located? Embedded on Server or external SQL?
Can you try to re install the update? Just reexecute the setup.
the db is located on the server
but it’s gone true now
it takes a long time
So it works, but it takes a long time, right? Then, I would suspect RAM.
the first time i tooks long, i know check again
now it is direct ok
some more ram because it has only 4gb but i will arange that
Then, please upgrade to 8Gb
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After upgrade, IGEL UMS login takes forver, can’t login’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS