Hi all, after update from LX10 (10.06.140.1) to LX11 UD3-LX 51ac stops…. and it is in boot loop
Is the device in your UMS? This looks like some issue with the update source.
This is part of the firmware signature mechanism. This is a feature since 11.03 (11.02.200)+ firmwares, and prevents downgrade onto older OS 11 versions (Since they aren’t signed yet).
This detection leads to the error message in your screenshot (Firmware not signed)
Yes, device is in UMS
in UMS is still 10.06.140.01 firmware….
Is the firmware update still assigned to the endpoint or folder?
After reboot TC start to upgrade new firmarware and fails…. and stack in loop, after that TC is reset to factory reset
Yes, but is the Firmware still assigned in UMS?
this happened with a few of my devices that I flashed with 11.4.130, and a couple that I factory restored from UMS(same fw.) Had to assign the 11.4.130 firmware to it and tell it to update and that went away.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After upgrading from IGEL OS 10 LX (10.06.140.1) to OS 11 – LX UD3-LX 51ac stops…. and it is in boot loop’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive