Hi all, after update from LX10 (10.06.140.1) to LX11 UD3-LX 51ac stops…. and it is in boot loop
Is the device in your UMS? This looks like some issue with the update source.
This is part of the firmware signature mechanism. This is a feature since 11.03 (11.02.200)+ firmwares, and prevents downgrade onto older OS 11 versions (Since they aren’t signed yet).
This detection leads to the error message in your screenshot (Firmware not signed)
Yes, device is in UMS
in UMS is still 10.06.140.01 firmware….
Is the firmware update still assigned to the endpoint or folder?
After reboot TC start to upgrade new firmarware and fails…. and stack in loop, after that TC is reset to factory reset
Yes, but is the Firmware still assigned in UMS?
this happened with a few of my devices that I flashed with 11.4.130, and a couple that I factory restored from UMS(same fw.) Had to assign the 11.4.130 firmware to it and tell it to update and that went away.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After upgrading from IGEL OS 10 LX (10.06.140.1) to OS 11 – LX UD3-LX 51ac stops…. and it is in boot loop’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”