Hi guys, after pushing our testdevice(UD3-LX51AC) for igel OS 11 to 11.01.100, the thinclint lost his licence. Does anyone have an idea?
Hi, on the ios 11 migration topic in general, would be good to have a ticket opened since we have to get everything monitored centrally.
same here, but i guess since it is a demo client it will be easier to supply a new one
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After upgrading from IGEL OS 11 to 11.01.100, the thinclint lost the licence’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”