After upgrading to 10.05.800, UDC3 displays “disconnected” (prior version 10.05.500 was registered w/o issues), any ideas?
Same here in my lab, and on not only on 10, on OS11 it‘s the same. I could imagine that it is a little bug. Would you be so kind to open a ticket and report it? I would add my view then.
Can you please add ASAP? I’m having issues submitting a ticket due to firewall issues. Please keep me posted if a fix is available.
@member should I add that my devices are still working and it should only be an information that isn‘t shown? Are you facing registration issues?
Yes, devices are working properly. More interested in that this is a potential bug that should be addressed.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After upgrading to IGEL OS 10.05.800, UDC3 displays “disconnected” ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?