After upgrading to 10.05.800, UDC3 displays “disconnected” (prior version 10.05.500 was registered w/o issues), any ideas?
Same here in my lab, and on not only on 10, on OS11 it‘s the same. I could imagine that it is a little bug. Would you be so kind to open a ticket and report it? I would add my view then.
Can you please add ASAP? I’m having issues submitting a ticket due to firewall issues. Please keep me posted if a fix is available.
@member should I add that my devices are still working and it should only be an information that isn‘t shown? Are you facing registration issues?
Yes, devices are working properly. More interested in that this is a potential bug that should be addressed.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After upgrading to IGEL OS 10.05.800, UDC3 displays “disconnected” ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?