After upgrading to 10.06.170.01 on UD3-LX 51ac device the Firefox screen is blank (completely white background only). Previously work with 10.06.130, is this a TLS issue since the FF landing page point to Netscaler (ADC)?
Could you check if the issue persists after applying this workaround?
I’ve enabled this on the config but the same result?
What happens when deploying a Plain Browser without other configs beside your Startpage to the endpoint? Does that work?
Any solution to this ? I applied the Hide URL Input but still a full blank page in Firefox. FW 10.06.170.01
I’m seeing the same issue. I have a Kiosk mode setup to just display a firefox webpage. No issues until I updated the firmware to 11.03.110
The hide url (which i already had enabled) didn’t fix the issue.
Did you also had a closer look at this thread:
If that doesn‘t work either: I‘ve sent you a Private Build Link to test if the fix included in this Firmware works better!
ok thanks!! Ill give that a try
@member that worked perfectly, thanks!! I had to restart for it to take effect.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After upgrading to IGEL OS 10.06.170 Firefox screen is blank (completely white background only)’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?