So i just updated a group of Endpoints to OS 11.03.100.01. I just now noticed that since the update. its not logging any new “User Login History” to show in UMS. Has anyone else ran into this?
Yep. Let me find the thread and fix
So the thread didn’t include the fix, but I will post it here.
Support says to create a new profile with System > Remote Management > Options > ‘Log login and logoff events’
This does in fact solve the problem, but I never got a response from Support as to why it was decoupled from the original setting that displayed it.
Pre 11.03.xx it was at UMS Administration > Misc Settings > User Login History > Enable user login history
Thank you. That worked.
Glad to hear it!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After Upgrading to IGEL OS 11.03.100 “User Login History” is not showing up in UMS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS