Hello, I was just testing IGEL OS 11.03.560 on an Intel NUC bxnuc10i3fnk but had some dissapointing results. The resolution is low after installing, but worse, no wifi or ethernet LAN is being detected.
Is this just an incompatible model for IGEL OS and should we look for something with better IGEL hardware support? This is a demo Computer-On-Wheels device and they don’t provide thin client options, only NUCs.
Or are there other options we can explore?
Hello Pieter, 11.03 is pretty old and might lack of some drivers. I would rather test 11.05.120 which should cover most of them.
I did not realize the version was that old. I’ll try with a newer version.
But an Intel Nuc works also with IGEL OS, we have some older models with an older i3, that works. 🙂
Yes, it worked perfectly after I used the newer IGELOS version!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.03.560 the display resolution is low and networking stopped working’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR