Help! I have about 200 UD3-LX51’s that were just upgraded to 11.03.580 and now I’m seeing major keyboard issues (random inputs, keys not working) in Horizon sessions. I did not see this on my test units that I upgraded and used for several days first. Has anyone seen this? Does anybody have any ideas on what this could be or how to fix it? This is impacting production in my environement (healthcare)
I don’t have any thoughts on that exactly at the moment, but make sure to open a ticket with Support for the issue, also.
Would you be able to downgrade a test device to the original Firmware version to see if the issue persists? Which kind of keys are not working?
I saw your request and grabbed it. Can you send me the requested data in the case?
The last key stuck, you say? This very much sounds like the latest mishap of Horizon 5.4.1 when only DRI (=Direct Rendering Architectur) version 2 is available. Seems like the last video frame is stuck in the framebuffer.
Works better using DRI3 (In the IGEL Registry switch on x.drivers.use_dri3).
DRI2 is still the default in IGEL-OS because Hardware accel in Citrix has Problems with DRI3.
I had the same issue and i can confirm that use_dri3 is indeed fixing the problem. Excellent!
By the way, the problem was not only with typing, but also for example when hovering the mouse over stuff like your list of emails in Outlook where the selection is following your mouse cursor. Thanks.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.03.580 major keyboard issues (random inputs, keys not working) in Horizon sessions’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?