I upgraded a couple of IGELs to the latest 11.04.240 yesterday from 11.04.100, now when I click on my WVD session icon nothing happens, I also notice nothing happens if I click on the Application Launcher.
I have rolled back to 11.04.100 & factory reset one of them and it’s made no difference. Does anyone have any idea what might have gone on here?
Just in case, does the license section inside of your UMS for that device states Valid licenses.
one says Expired Dec 31 2020
the other says licensed until May 29 2023
Both are showing the same behavior?
just removed my Zoom custom partition and it looks like it’s fixed them both
How did you created the CP by using the KB or Github or was it handled out by Support?
Can’t remember now, but if the Zoom Plugin works it won’t be needed anyway 🙂
If you need CP for Zoom, make sure you build from automated build script found here (should take less than a minute to build):
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.100 sessions are no longer working’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”