After installing Igel OS 11..04.200.01 on a device that had before a UDP with 11.03.595.01, my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore. I receive the following warning : Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR.
I already tried the following workarounds without success:
• Change Citrix client to 19.12.0
• Change registry key for sslciphers to ALL
Connecting to the store ower Browser works.
If I boot again over UDP I receive no errors.
Any help would be appreciated
Hi Steve. I guess your RootCA / Intermediate is deployed to the device, as files, Common purpose?
If yes, are they present under /wfs/ca-certs/ on the endpoint?
Does it work inside a Browser Session?
We had this problem with our test enviroment. On the storefront server the option “Pass-through authentication withc citirx gateway” was enabled but we do not use a gateway there. DIsabling the option helped and it first happened after updating a few Igels to 11.04.200 for some tests.
certificates are present and it works in a Browser. Same configuration works on 11.03.595.
As I’m not the Citrix Admin, I have to wait until next week to check the storefront configuration and check with the admin if we can uncheck this option.
I had a very nice session with @member and we found the resolution.
A Reset to Factory Default resolved the issue and there are no more errors.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”