I just updated 2 clients from 11.04.130 to 11.04.264 (to avoid the citrix crashes from audio in 11.04.240) and now the display switch configuration is lost/resetted after a reboot.
I already did a factory reset – still the same..
Is this a known problem? Any hints on finding out, why this happens?
Hi Julian, can you forward a screenshot of your Display Switcher Profile? Are all three features set under:
Smart Display configuration
Preserve Settings over Reboot
Configure new displays when connected
Currently its just Preserve Settings over Reboot – which wasn’t an issue until now. Should I retest it with the other to options set?
Yes, please and give a reset to factory defaults a try.
Now it magicly works! Thank you!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.264 Display Switch configuration is lost/resetted after a reboot’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR