I am seeing an issue when upgrading a UD2-LX 40 from 11.03.500 to 11.04.270. The device works fine until shutdown then does not boot. Shows iGel splash screen then /grub. Any thoughts?
Can you reboot and see where it is hanging
@member might be a known issue, so sorry, but could you try another UD2 but update to 11.05.120?
There we fixed that behavior which should be yours:
Fixed boot problems due to 2 partitions are marked active (legacy boot with
GPT partition table).
Btw. you would be able to reflash the device with OSC, to recover it:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.270 device does not boot, shows IGEL screen and /grub’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?