Hi There, last week we updated our Igel Clients UD3 to 11.05.120 . After that, one Client (UD3-LX51) shows a strange behavior. When i start a citrix session , we see the connection windows Screen, after 1-2 Seconds this windows disappear and iam back on the igel desktop. on server side we see no login, but after 1 Minute or so, a user login appears server side (citrix terminal session). after that iam able to start the login from the igel desktop again und can work on the citrix session. any other igel ud3 client with any other user works normaly. with firmware 11.04.240 this behavior wasn’t there. anyone see the same behavior? best regards roger
Can you test the versions of Citrix?
11.05.120 has the following versions of Citrix Workspace App:
Hi Roger, hard to say tbh. but let me ask: do you have specific settings made under:
If yes, could you send a screenshot of them?
@ron the same behavior 😞
@sebastien all standard , excecpt codex (we use nvidia vgpu)
i created a new directory with an new policy and now its working well. strange
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.05.120, after a few seconds the Citrix session disappears and I’m back to the IGEL OS desktop’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS