Hello, after upgrading to 11.05.120 my Surface Laptop is not detecting the keyboard and the battery anymore, any insight on this. I will try 11.05.122!
What version of the Surface do you have?
Thanks by it works with all previous versions! So do I need to understand that build 11.05.100 and 122 has a different kernel?
Surface 1769, so first version
Right 11.05 has new kernel (5.9.16). 11.04 has 5.4.x kernel.
I would just stay at 11.04 or whatever version is working for you. The Surface has device-specific quirks and issues. The following link may provide some tips…
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.05.120, my Surface Laptop is not detecting the keyboard and the battery anymore’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?