Hi all, I just upgraded from 6.03 to 6.07, and I’ve been noticing higher memory usage. Is there anything that would be causing this additional increase, or do I just need to allocate more to the server?
since 6.05 (and the webinterface) you should have at least 8GB RAM
Hi Daniel, if you use Embedded DB, Console and WebUMS, we recommend 9GB of RAM:
So, yes, allocate more RAM or disable some features😉
Time to upgrade my Azure Reserved Instance, lol
During the install / upgrade process — The installer will tell you the memory requirement (broken down by options).
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After upgrading to IGEL UMS 6.07 we are noticing higher memory usage’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”