Hey 🙂 after upgrading the UMS to 6.06.110 a few admin accounts cannot login anymore. The catalina log just states that wheter the user nor the group can be found in the database. Security Groups in the AD are not different. Not all admins have that problem.
Hey Jesse, even if Catalina states that, let me ask: how many RAM did you assigned and which of this components are are you using:
• UMS Console on the UMS Server
• Embedded DB or external
• WEB UMS
The VM has 8 GB in total, the db is an external MSSQL instance. Web UMS is not installed as I didnt have the 9 GB RAM minimum.
Great! Can you reimport the AD Group to UMS or a single user from it and check if the Rights are there then?
I removed the group and theimported it and assigned the rights again. The user still cant login
The User has another ad account in the same group and it works with that account.
May I ask if the Time is set correctly on UMS Server / Console PC and if all the AD Controllers listed under UMS Administration / AD are online?
The time is synced correctly via ntp and both central domain controller are online
Can you import the user itself an check if it works then?
If i import the user it still does not work :/
That’s a bit surprising. I would suggest to open a ticket then, if you wouldn’t mind.
ok 🙂 thank you so far
The problem was the checkbox on kerberos preauth at the AD 🙂 solved now
Great!! Thanks for sharing!! How did you found it out?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After upgrading to IGEL UMS to 6.06.110 a few admin accounts cannot login anymore. ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR