Any downsides to the ICG appliance vs. using the installer for Ubuntu 18.04?
Nope, the downloadable appliance will not be maintained further, therefore this article was added kb.igel.com/igelicg-1.04/installing-icg-on-plain-ubuntu-server-18-04-13509652.html
sounds good. I’ll skip the appliance
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Any downsides to the IGEL ICG appliance vs. using the installer?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”