Any downsides to the ICG appliance vs. using the installer for Ubuntu 18.04?
Nope, the downloadable appliance will not be maintained further, therefore this article was added kb.igel.com/igelicg-1.04/installing-icg-on-plain-ubuntu-server-18-04-13509652.html
sounds good. I’ll skip the appliance
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Any downsides to the IGEL ICG appliance vs. using the installer?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?