Hi community, any guidance for upgrading 2.2.100 to 2.2.110? This would be my 1st upgrade of ICG, so have no idea what to expect
It is pretty straight forward. If it’s running as a VM, I would take a snapshot of it first. You need to make sure port 22 is open from the UMS to the ICG. It will likely be pretty uneventful.
Well… it failed… se;f signed certificate (not expired yet) is not accepted by clients, so cannot enroll new clients at all
This might help? kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/device-does-not-connect-to-icg-after-update-to-igel-os-11-04-or-higher-37279482.html kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/device-does-not-connect-to-icg-after-update-to-igel-os-11-04-or-higher-37279482.html
Certificate Authority: true
so not applicable
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Any guidance for upgrading IGEL ICG 2.2.100 to 2.2.110? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?