Hi community, any guidance for upgrading 2.2.100 to 2.2.110? This would be my 1st upgrade of ICG, so have no idea what to expect
It is pretty straight forward. If it’s running as a VM, I would take a snapshot of it first. You need to make sure port 22 is open from the UMS to the ICG. It will likely be pretty uneventful.
Well… it failed… se;f signed certificate (not expired yet) is not accepted by clients, so cannot enroll new clients at all
This might help? kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/device-does-not-connect-to-icg-after-update-to-igel-os-11-04-or-higher-37279482.html kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/device-does-not-connect-to-icg-after-update-to-igel-os-11-04-or-higher-37279482.html
Certificate Authority: true
so not applicable
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Any guidance for upgrading IGEL ICG 2.2.100 to 2.2.110? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?