First experience with autocad on win10 v1903 and nvidiagrid 4gb card
running fine on receiver started from windows workstation, rubberbandeffect with mouse on UD6/UD3/UD2 (lag, cadmodel turns further ~200ms? than expected/mouse stopped)
min 20FPS and max 60FPS in citrixpolicy
standard cable mouse
any ideas for igeltuning/citrixpolicytuning to get good experience with UD6?
Hi, first of all, I would start with installing the workspace app 1907 which fixes a few issues. Which Firmware version of Win10 IoT are you using?
sorry for the misunderstanding
IGELS are running OS11 linux (and witht he described problem)
i ran workspace app on a standard fatclient, and there everything runs smooth without lag/tubberbandeffect
Oh, I‘m misreading your post, my mistake, at least on UD2, I should have thought about Linux😁
Will send you a PM with Firmware that you can test there.
Can you share a few screenshots about following settings set in your profiles:
Native USB Redirection (if turned on, please turn it off and retry)
will try tomorrow at customers location and send feedback, thx
USB Redirection deactivated, currently trying with previewbuild 11.02.151 – feedback soon
Hi, problem with Autocad/Inventor and rubberbandmouse under IGEL OS11 could only be solved with setting the citrix policy (graphic status indicator) to lossless.
Tried vdpaucodec in registry and everything, tried ud2/3/6 – all the same laggy response from the mouse
Did you try a UD7 as well? Or on an Intel NUC with a UDP, e.g.?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘any ideas for igeltuning/citrixpolicytuning to get good experience with UD6?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?