First experience with autocad on win10 v1903 and nvidiagrid 4gb card
running fine on receiver started from windows workstation, rubberbandeffect with mouse on UD6/UD3/UD2 (lag, cadmodel turns further ~200ms? than expected/mouse stopped)
min 20FPS and max 60FPS in citrixpolicy
standard cable mouse
any ideas for igeltuning/citrixpolicytuning to get good experience with UD6?
Hi, first of all, I would start with installing the workspace app 1907 which fixes a few issues. Which Firmware version of Win10 IoT are you using?
sorry for the misunderstanding
IGELS are running OS11 linux (and witht he described problem)
i ran workspace app on a standard fatclient, and there everything runs smooth without lag/tubberbandeffect
Oh, I‘m misreading your post, my mistake, at least on UD2, I should have thought about Linux😁
Will send you a PM with Firmware that you can test there.
Can you share a few screenshots about following settings set in your profiles:
Native USB Redirection (if turned on, please turn it off and retry)
will try tomorrow at customers location and send feedback, thx
USB Redirection deactivated, currently trying with previewbuild 11.02.151 – feedback soon
Hi, problem with Autocad/Inventor and rubberbandmouse under IGEL OS11 could only be solved with setting the citrix policy (graphic status indicator) to lossless.
Tried vdpaucodec in registry and everything, tried ud2/3/6 – all the same laggy response from the mouse
Did you try a UD7 as well? Or on an Intel NUC with a UDP, e.g.?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘any ideas for igeltuning/citrixpolicytuning to get good experience with UD6?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?