Any KBs addressing null authentication vnc server access for ums or end points? What’s the best way to address secure connections?
Did you tried to look at Secure Shadowing?
Does this address the null authentication for vnc ?
Not sure what you are meaning when saying null authentification?! Can you specify a bit what you are thinking about?
Secure VNC in Igel OS means a full encrypted data (Remote Session) transfer and the restriction that only authenticated UMS Users (and IMI) can shadow the device.
You can also set a password to connect, so that any other vnc viewer in your network cannot connect to the endpoints with that.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Any KBs addressing null authentication VNC server access for IGEL UMS or IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”