Has anyone had any luck with IGEL and Imprivata integration on Imprivata 7.1? I am attempting to update Imprivata so I can update my IGEL’s, but I am not getting my ProveID Emebedded Agent as I did before updating. Did the custom commands change for this?
There is a change to the certificate. Do you have the enterprise root certificate stored as “/wfs/ca-cers/ssoCA.cer”?
normally if you look at the Imprivata bootstrap log it will tell you what the issue is
I did a PoC recently with Imprivata 7.1 G3 appliance and 7.1 HF1 PIEAgent on IGEL 10.05.530 without issues…
What’s your IGEL OS version?
Maybe SSH to the IGEL and wipe Imprivata:
Then force „install“:
Also had an issue with testing with Imprivata 7.1, this fixed the issue for me;
“Users not able to login to VDI Desktop on IGELs running PIE 7.1 HF1”
System > Firmware Customization > Custom Commands > Base > After session configuration
Hope this helps! 👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Any luck with IGEL and Imprivata integration on Imprivata 7.1?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?