Dear all, depending the citrix workspace app. Are there any modifications done by IGEL or is it the same as we can download from Citrix Website? If so, can you please describe modifications? Thank you so much!!!
afaik IGEL uses the unmodified Linux CWA client from Citrix
Dear Konrad and René, the CWA engine itself is pretty much standard but everything around it (configuration, login masks, etc.) are IGEL ones.
May I ask what exact purpose you are looking at?
Hi Sebastien, I still discover problems in Softphone voice calls on IGEL via Citrix. Broken calls, sound quality not at best, calls get not established. I open up a trouble Ticket at Citrix to get support. The Citrix support engineer ask me, what are the modifications done by IGEL to the CWAL. BR Konrad
Hi Konrad, I would open your Citrix session via Browser and set this attached setting. That would reset the CWA Client to Citrix Defaults to “No modifications”:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Any modifications done by IGEL to the Citrix Workspace App on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS