We use Win 10 IoT and IGEL OS 11 clients.
At the linux clients we use the TC Info script and I ́m really impressed about that.
Now we have the Win 10 clients, where we need the same script.
Is there any possibility to programming a similar script for Win 10 and provide it with a profile?
You mean a popup that shows informations regarding the PC, right? Is BGInfo an alternative maybe? docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/bginfo
Here you would need a partial update, I will have a look, if you confirm that it fits.
Is it possible to have the TC Info application available when the device is in appliance mode (Imprivata, for example)?
Can’t test atm, but if you are using the Notifiy-send-message function as a custom application, you should be able to set the checkbox “Appliance mode access” in the main config page (where you set the name of the app, hotkeys, autostart, etc…)
Continue reading and comment on ‘Any possibility to programming a script for Win 10 and provide it with an IGEL Profile?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive