We use Win 10 IoT and IGEL OS 11 clients.
At the linux clients we use the TC Info script and I ́m really impressed about that.
Now we have the Win 10 clients, where we need the same script.
Is there any possibility to programming a similar script for Win 10 and provide it with a profile?
You mean a popup that shows informations regarding the PC, right? Is BGInfo an alternative maybe? docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/bginfo
Here you would need a partial update, I will have a look, if you confirm that it fits.
Is it possible to have the TC Info application available when the device is in appliance mode (Imprivata, for example)?
Can’t test atm, but if you are using the Notifiy-send-message function as a custom application, you should be able to set the checkbox “Appliance mode access” in the main config page (where you set the name of the app, hotkeys, autostart, etc…)
Continue reading and comment on ‘Any possibility to programming a script for Win 10 and provide it with an IGEL Profile?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”