Any recommendation which usb wifi adapter is a good decision for our IGEL UD3-M350c clients?
We don’t want to buy special igel clients with wifi embedded. I also checked Igel 3rd party hardware database (www.igel.de/linux-3rd-party-hardware-database/). There are only few verified wifi adapers but these ones seems all very old and not available anymore.
I tested this one: TP-Link TL-WN823N (300 Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter)
Thanks Sebastien but this is also a very old one. It should be have to support 5Ghz.
A customer of mine reported this one one working:
TP-LINK Archer T4U dual-band 802.11ac USB adapter
I’ve been testing this one, so far very solid:
Thank you guys. I will provide you a feedback if I have bought one.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Any recommendation which USB WiFi Adapter for IGEL UD3-M350c clients?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?