Any technical reason why CP cannot be distributed via S3? In the CP profile, we can point to an S3 bucket instead of the UMS. Or am I missing something super obvious.
Can you access the inf / tar file from the endpoint inside a browser when pasting the CP Download URL in it?
what protocol are you using?
for example, sftp (use sftp:…:22/location)
What is the error shown on endpoint?
I plan to use https:// There are no errors, as I have not built it yet, I just wanted to make sure it was possible before I do.
@member is there a way to leverage your scripts over ICG?
Oh, then yes, it should work👍
should work. Famous last words!
I would never promise what I can not guarantee😁
I mean, knowing you it WILL work👍
Yes, you update the CP profile to point to S3 for the files!
For your automation script, how do I tell the endpoint to actually execute the .sh file?
Here is a video showing steps to build CP for MS Teams.
Here is video showing steps to build a profile with multiple CPs.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Any technical reason why an IGEL Custom Partition cannot be distributed via S3?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?