Are there any usb wireless NIC dongles recommended out there?
We have seen good results from recent Startech adapters based off of Realtek chipsets, such as the AC600: www.startech.com/Networking-IO/Wireless/usb-dual-band-wifi-adapter~USB433ACD1X1
We’ve used this model from Edimax that works with OS 10 and 11 and found it simple an reliable – www.edimax.com/edimax/merchandise/merchandise_detail/data/edimax/au/wireless_adapters_ac600_dual-band/ew-7811utc
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Any usb wireless NIC dongles recommended for use with IGEL OS out there?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS