Anyconnect error on 11.05.100 “Posture Assessment Failed: CSD library signature verification failed.”
I recently setup anyconnect CP IGEL OS 11.04.240 is our current FW. I wanted to confirm it worked on another FW version so I downloaded the newest public release 11.05.100. After not being able to resolve the issue. 11.04.270 was tried it also works. I can swap back and forth between FW versions and it will work/not work.
Hello Brandon, are you using a Prebuilt CP from IGEL or a self-created one?
I would request prebuilt CP from IGEL — I see they have 4.9.03047 for 11.05 created March 9.
Self-created one. I did know there were prebuilt CP for anyconnect. I can give that a shot, Security folks wanted me to use anyconnect – 4.9.05042
From GitHub CP site… Have ref to using ldd to look for any missing libs.
ldd <exec_file> | grep ‘not found’
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyconnect error on IGEL OS 11.05.100 “Posture Assessment Failed: CSD library signature verification failed.”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?