Anyconnect error on 11.05.100 “Posture Assessment Failed: CSD library signature verification failed.”
I recently setup anyconnect CP IGEL OS 11.04.240 is our current FW. I wanted to confirm it worked on another FW version so I downloaded the newest public release 11.05.100. After not being able to resolve the issue. 11.04.270 was tried it also works. I can swap back and forth between FW versions and it will work/not work.
Hello Brandon, are you using a Prebuilt CP from IGEL or a self-created one?
I would request prebuilt CP from IGEL — I see they have 4.9.03047 for 11.05 created March 9.
Self-created one. I did know there were prebuilt CP for anyconnect. I can give that a shot, Security folks wanted me to use anyconnect – 4.9.05042
From GitHub CP site… Have ref to using ldd to look for any missing libs.
ldd <exec_file> | grep ‘not found’
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyconnect error on IGEL OS 11.05.100 “Posture Assessment Failed: CSD library signature verification failed.”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”