Is anyone else having issues with 11.03.110 and UD2’s and Display scaling on the newest VM Horizon Agent? (M250C and PCOIP)
Hi @member, in current horizon clients there are 2 competing mechanisms for coping with HiDPI: Display scaling which was around for linux clients for a while and now DPI synchronization.
But the latter got precedence now and so DPI sync needs to be switched off by windows group policies, so that display scaling can still be used.
You could switch on a debug notification which could state the hw and display states.
This can be done by adding a custom app with the following command line: /config/bin/blastproof-start.
Run it before Horizon and it will give off horizon states when the client is running.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone else having issues with 11.03.110 and UD2’s and Display scaling on the newest VM Horizon Agent on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”